Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Totally Free Target

 I headed to Target today to use my BOGO Tropicana Orange Juice coupon
(offered on their website the other day) and wanted to check and see if Connect 4 was back in stock.
Last week they were running it on special for $7 but they were all out by the time I got to Target so I got a raincheck! It was my first raincheck experience and it was smashing!
This week they are running a special where you get a Monopoly or Scrabble card game for free with the purchase of Connect 4 (also along with some other games). So, not only did I get Connect 4 for the $7 price, I also got the free card game! But wait, there's more! I used the $3 off select Hasbro games (printed from Target.com coupon section) and stacked that with the $4 off Connect 4 which was in last week's paper (3/21). So for totally free--Connect 4 and Scrabble card game! Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment