Monday, March 29, 2010

24 cent John Frieda and 48 cent Dove at Rite Aid--YMMV

When I was at Rite Aid on Sunday my little eye spied John Frieda Frizz Ease Shampoo and Conditioner on clearance. I knew I had a stash of coupons at home left over from a few weeks ago so I decided in a moment of -momma-needs-to-get-out-of-the-house-right-now-or-else- desperation to grab a stack of coupons and head over. I found lots of John Frieda and Dove on clearance. (also on clearance was finesse and gillette men's shampoo). So I picked up yet another Air Wick, some *free* Renu (used $2 printable from their website--travel size is $1.99), and tons o shampoo (cause it needed a good home). I was also excited about the John Frieda b/c there was a video values coupon from (march? february?) that I had laying around still for an extra dollar off!
All this for $1 (plus tax)!

No comments:

Post a Comment