Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Coupon In Time Saves ($)9!!

So...yes, I'm a little *excited* about the transactions I'm coming up with each week and I *may* or may not start to get the "let's put together an awesome free transaction" itch around Wednesday or Thursday every week....=)

So, I looked up next week's flyer at CVS (you can see them ahead of time at www.iheartcvs.com or www.weusecoupons.com ) and have already put together a few transactions...which I will save to post Friday or Saturday but I wanted to give all ya'll with babies a heads up!

CVS is giving TEN ECB's for a purchase of $25 of baby stuff. Some of the things included are Pampers diapers, CVS baby products and Johnson & Johnson stuff!

A few weeks ago Rite Aid was selling J&J really cheap so I bought some coupons on Ebay for my transactions which I didn't use! Well, since it's on sale at CVS next week for $2.99 I now have a stack of coupons to use towards my transaction!
((You can get J&J coupons right here!))
 And for only around $1.50 you can save tons o money!

*****Also, if you scan your card THIS WEEK at CVS you might get:****
****$2/$10 your next baby purchase at CVS***
 these can be stacked with your $/$$ coupons. I scanned my card at CVS and a $5/$25 popped out along with the $2/$10 baby purchase. These will work great for next week!!

Nice. So excited! Stayed tuned and I'll plot my transactions!

No comments:

Post a Comment