And then, 11/26 happened.
And I went to CVS.
And I got many things for free.
And my heart was officially taken.
And now I'm head over heels in love with saving money
at all drugstores and grocery stores
(CVS had to deal with sharing my heart)
and now I try to make scenarios where I bring home the bacon (and more!)
and spend nothing or as close to nothing as I can.
And I'm excited to share my scenarios with you!
Staples has some great deals this week. They were a little sleepy (in my opinion) the past few weeks, but they finally woke up and gave me something to go there for. I'm "bolding" the ones I am going to get. Let me just put a little *plug* in to help out fellow teachers....if you don't feel like you need the dry erase markers, buy them for your child's teacher! Markers dry up way too fast and cost way too much. Staples ran this same deal back in January and I'm already dried up on most of my first pack!
Just One Dollar! (Limit Two)
- Staples 3 Hole Punch
- Scotch Magic Tape
- Avery Glue Sticks 3 pack
- Hammermill Printer Paper 500 sheets $1 (after rebate)
- Staples Photo Paper 50 sheets $1 (after rebate)
- Staples Pull and Seal envelopes- 25 pack
- Quartet EnduraGlide Dry Erase Marker
- Dry Erase Board Eraser
- 5.5 × 4.25 Poly Notebook, 200 sheets
Just Two Dollars! (Limit Two)
- Staples Stickies 1 1/2 x 2 in 12 pack
- Staples small binder clips 40/pack
- Staples Medium Gel Pens medium, 12 pack
- BIC Brite Liners Highlighters, 5 pack
- Quartet 8.5 x 11 Magnetic Dry Erase Board
- Wescott 7" soft-handle scissors
- Staples envelopes, clasp, kraft, 12/pack- 6" by 9"