Sunday, March 21, 2010

So I Went To Walgreens....

My other deals went so well this morning (shopping at 6am with the early morning baby--the advantage to having 24 hour CVS and 6am Rite Aid is being the first to get the deals =) I ended up going to Walgreens b/c I wanted to take advantage of their awesome trail mix deal (on sale for 2/$3, use 2/$1.50 off 1 facebook fan coupons and $1/2 store coupon = -1.00 =) but the stinkin' Planters Nut people got all scared about how many people were printing their coupon and shut the deal down. But by then I had already invested *looking* time so I went anyways =) I got
Transaction 1
Buy 3 Kotex @ $2.99
-3/$1 printables (from a while back--not sure if they're still around? I also rec. $1 off in the freebie mailer they sent me)
=$5.97 with $5 back in Register Rewards
Transaction 2:
1 20 ou Olay Quench Body Lotion $.7.99
1 8.4 ou Olay In-Shower Body Lotion $5.99
2 Starburst @ .49
2 Skittles @ .49
1 Shick Quattro 3pk Razors $6.99
=$23
-$1 Olay Quench (3/7 PG)
-$5.99 Quench (these are free for getting the large bottle of Quench no coupon needed)
-$1 Olay In Shower Lotion (3/7 PG)
-Bogo Starburst (for becoming their fan on facebook)
-Bogo Skittles (for becoming their fan on facebook)
-$4 Shick from 3/21 Smart Source)
-$2 Store Coupon for Shick (in Walgreens coupon book found in stores)
-$5 register rewards from transaction 1
=$2.98


Submit for $7.99 Olay Quench Rebate and after spending $10, receive $8 back for a total of $2 of misc. items--just as much as I would have paid for the candy had I no coupon (or what I would have paid for 2 candy pre-sale=)

No comments:

Post a Comment