Sunday, March 21, 2010

It's Not Just *Fresh* It's *SUPER*fresh

I went to Superfresh today as part of my endeavor to follow the deals no matter where they will take me (oh, how I heart shopping at 7 in the morning! No one is out and I still got home in plenty of time to get everyone ready for church!). They were running some great deals on things I *needed* this week so I overcame my prejudice to them (holy high prices batman!) and took a chance. They had a coupon for chocolate chips, eggs and butter for $5--I needed all 3 so I grabbed it! Also cheap oranges. Their prices were DEFINITELY high on the things that weren't on sale but the other reason I went is because I had a stack of $1/2 Bertolli Picconlinni coupons and it was on sale for 99cents (3/7 SmartSource). So I got 8 big boxes of pasta for $4. Just wanted to give a heads up in case anyone else wants cheap cute mini pastas =)

No comments:

Post a Comment