Saturday, March 27, 2010

Acme 3/27


Acme doesn't have a lot in store for me this week, but I have 10 C.H.I.L.L bucks to use so here's the plan:

*oh and p.s.- besides the sandwich thins, these are all great prices. I don't believe I ever see the chips go below $2, so I always try and grab them at this price. Also- I added in a great hotdog deal at the bottom of this post*

Buy 3 Dole Canned Pineapple - $1
*Use the $1 off of 3 from the 1/24 SS
3 for $2!
Tostitos Tortilla Chips and Salsa- 3 for $6 (GREAT PRICE!)



Jet Puffed Marshmallows- $1 (I have tons of Rice Krispies stockpiled....and I hear they love marshmallows)
Ronzoni Smart Taste Pasta - $1 (I'm buying four)
*Print two from each of the three awesome coupon links from one of my favorite coupon blogs! (Edit- I was only able to print four total)
FREE (Coupons doubles!!)
Pepperidge Farms Sandwich Thins: $3.19 (not on sale, but I want to eat them with my tabouleh)
*Use the .60 from the 2/7 SS
Diet Pepsi 2 Liter- $1 (I'm buying two)


So: 
$19.19
Minus $5.20 in coupons
$13.99
Minus the $10 from the C.H.I.L.L catalina

$3.99. 
Love.


*Oh, and I'm not doing this because my husband and I can't eat 20 hotdogs very quickly, but there is a great in-ad coupon to use. 
Hebrew National Franks are BOGO and there is a .75 off of 1 in the 3/7 SS. Also, you can get a free two liter of Coke (this is the in-ad coupon). 
So use the in-ad and two .75 coupons (each will double to a $1.50). This makes for a hot-deal! (hysterical I know)

No comments:

Post a Comment