Sunday, May 8, 2011

Rite Aid Transaction 5/8

I actually went to Rite Aid *and* Walgreens today--I usually avoid that place like the plague but the lure of free body wash (that I wanted to try) tempted me in. Of course, it *was* an ordeal. Le sigh.
Walgreens:
4 Clean and Clear Body Wash $5.99 bogo
-4 Clean and Clear Body Wash bogo coupons
= tax
**the body wash was the right size/matched the picture but one of the varieties didn't ring up bogo--so she had to fix my transaction, which she was very pleasant about, and then she saw my coupons and couldn't bring herself to talk to/look at me again. Coupon stigma bites.

Rite Aid:

4 Philly Inquirer $1.40 ea
2 Reese .99 bogo
4 M&M's and Twix .99 bogo
5 Carefree $1
2 Aveeno bogo 50%off $3.29, $1.74 (I had purchased these towards the Aveeno buy $20 get $10 going on but my store didn't have everything I needed--I'll check out a few other Rite Aids since it tracks on the bottom of the receipt)
2 Finesse $3.99 bogo
5 Tylenol Precise $5 ea
Biore Cleanser $6.39
Biore Strips $6.39
=$60.37
-$3/$15 survey coupon
-$3/2 Aveeno
-2 $1/1 Finesse 5/8 SS
-5 $5/1 Tylenol Precise 5/8 SS
-5 $1/1 Carefree 5/8 SS
-bogo Biore
-.50/2 Reese Rite Aid Video Values
-b2g1 free M&M/Twix
=$14.49
-$14 +UPR
=.49 with $5 +UPR for Biore

1 comment:

  1. I'm a little confused withe the 3/15 survey coupons. I was under the impression that you could only use 3 a month. I went to put in my codes this morning (first one didn't work, neither did the second one, grrr...)but they wouldn't accept them. This is only the second week of the month and I have only used one so I'm not sure how this works. HOw are you able to use one every week? Just wondering.

    ReplyDelete