Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Free Goodies From Swagbucks!!

When I started on this journey to *frugal* I discovered a magical site called,
Oh how I love them!!
Every day I search in my Swagbucks toolbar and earn....swagbucks
And, as often as I feel like it, I trade in my Swagbucks for Gift Cards!
My favorite gift card to earn is the one to Amazon.com! For 450 Swagbucks they give me $5 to spend at Amazon--save up your points long enough and they quickly pile up!
Today I redeemed my Amazon gift cards for this!
My baby girl will be so excited to have her own pink radio flyer scooter! 
($29 with free shipping? woo hoo!!)
It's so fun to have $$ to spend on the little fun extras that is completely guilt free! Just for searching the internet which I do everyday (for the best deals, of course!) anyways!! 
I've been a member of Swagbucks since March and have earned over $300 in gift cards to Target and Amazon! As well as $$ directly into my Pay Pal account! Totally worth it!!
Have you tried searching with Swagbucks
What are you waiting for? Sign up for the freeness today!!
If you have any questions please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment