Monday, July 5, 2010

Easy Pathmark Free MoneyMaker!

I just sent my husband to Pathmark to do a super easy money maker!
You need to buy $25 of select P&G items to earn a $10 gas gift card or $35 to get a $15 gas card. We were aiming for the $15 gas card but I didn't tell my husband and our shelf price was lower than the bloggger's that I read so we missed qualifying for the $15 card by .25 cents!!! ack! Oh well! We only had to pay tax on this transaction so it's still a huge moneymaker!
We got:

4 Olay Total Effects Body Wash $3.99 ea (shelf price $6.99)
4 Ivory Hand Soap $1.69 ea (not on sale)
4 Marcal Toilet Paper (not part of the deal just using up some coupons!) .99 ea
=$26.50 ish
-4 $4/1 Olay Total Effect 6/6 PG
-B1 Total Effects G1 Ivory body wash/bar soap 6/6 PG
-4 $1/1 Marcal 6/13 SS
=$0 plus tax ($1.81 tax) and we got a catalina for the $10 gift card! Watch your shelf prices and you could easily qualify for the $15 card!

This is also a case of ebay-coupon-buying making me happy! I bought some of these Marcal coupons ($1.25 for 20 coupons--these are good for $1/1 Marcal item and the tissues and tp are almost always .99 or less!!) because I can't resist stocking up on tp for FREE (or .05 a roll if you factor in the coupon cost =) and for $1 more the seller also had these $4/1 Total Effects coupons--for reduced shipping I bought both and they've turned out to be great! Yay for good coupons!

No comments:

Post a Comment