Monday, May 31, 2010

Happy Memorial Day! Why Don't We Celebrate With Some EXCELLENT Deals?!

So...I ran out to Rite Aid this morning (during Ezra's morning nap) and purchased everything in the transaction that Ashley laid out yesterday--with a couple additions! I used my 10% off entire purchase from accruing enough points on my Wellness Card and grabbed two NYC nail color (bogo 50%, plus $1/1 from All You June) and spent a whopping $0.64 for the whole kit and caboodle! I'm most excited about the sunscreen! That stuff is soooo expensive and I got it for next to nothing!
I also made a quick stop at Target today (and thankfully, another lovely couponer was in line behind me so I didn't have to feel too bad about my 100,000,000 coupons. =). I purchased
6 Olay Regenerist Cleanser @ $5.99 ea
4 Olay Foaming Cleanser @ $3.48 ea
= $52
- 6 $5/1 Olay Regenerist Cleanser from the PG Thank You Mom Coupon Book
-4 $2/1 Olay Cleanser from Proctor and Gamble Insert 5/2 (these expire today!!)
= $14 WITH $25 in TARGET GIFT CARDS
(I also did the $5 giftcard when you buy any Scrubbing Bubbles Starter Kit in there 4/11SS)
So I spent a grand total of $14.40, rec. $30 in gift cards (counting the scrubbing bubbles), $20 Olay rebate and $12 PG rebate!). 
I love not having a job but making money while shopping. It's the awesome-est!!

2 comments:

  1. You have lots of good ones...but THAT was an AWESOME transaction! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. um. seriously. pretty sure that wins first prize for deals. ah.ma.zing.

    ReplyDelete