Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Rite Aid- 4/18

Kotex U- $3.49, use $1 from the 4/18 SS ($3.49 SCR)
Purex 3-in-1 Laundry Sheets- 20 Loads- BOGO, $5.99, Use two $2 from the 4/18 RP

Total: $9.49
Minus $5 in coupons
$4.49 spent, receive $3.49 in SCR's, so $1 out of pocket!


I'm getting nervous about Rite Aid, are you?
Read this!!

Hopefully, I can cash my $55 SCR from March before that happens....I just requested it two days ago so I won't get for a couple weeks...and even though Rite Aid wouldn't obviously close their doors permanently in a few weeks, IF they claimed Title 7 bankruptcy, all SCR checks and gift cards would immediately be worth nothing, even though the stores are still opened. Yikes.

Obviously, this isn't definitely going to happen. But it definitely makes me wary about doing a ton of SCR deals anymore!!

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm ... makes me want to support them so they can stay open ... except the last several transactions I've done there they have given me money AND product. Oops.

    ReplyDelete