Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday Freeness Fun

I forgot to do this last week and I have gotten a few samples that aren't included here (where did they go? what are they? i forget), but I thought I would share what came in the mail today!

FREE Vitamin Water coupon (become their friend on facebook!!)
Eat Better America Coupon Booklet ($10 in coupons!) Here's the link!
Uniball Super Ink Pen and .50 coupon A Super Pen is a Super Freebie
$10 Bahama Breeze coupon $10 free eating dollars!!
FREE Sephora Beautiful Eyes Collection coupon (Sign up and get emails about freebies with an order, etc. The things I got today is a birthday freebie, so make sure you tell them your birthday!) Click me!
$10 DSW Welcome Certificate (I signed up in February sometime)  Sign up here
Burts Bees Toothpaste Sample (no $1 coupon in my box sadly) Here ya go!



Happy freeness to you! And happy Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment