Friday, March 2, 2012

Super Fresh 3/2

It sure has been a while since I posted a deal here!! I haven't done the drug stores in weeks and weeks b/c I was coming to the end of my +UPR & ECB's and there just weren't enough great deals to lure me back. We're going to live off of my stock pile for a while--which is really the point of having one in the first place! HA! =) Anyways, we still do lots of grocery store runs--I will try to be more faithful in posting my ideas!
Here's what I did at Super Fresh this morning--got lots of snacks!! =)

5 Quaker Chewy Granola Bars 5/$10 (with $3 instant savings too)
2 Keebler Fudge $1.66 ea
4 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks 4/$6 
4 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls $1.25
=$24.32
-$3 instant savings Quaker
-2 .70/1 Keebler Fudge Stripes printable 
-4 .30/1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls from one of the last GM inserts
-4 .75/1 Quaker Chewy (I don't know where these are from--they appeared in my coupon box =). 
-2 .50/2 Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
=$8.12

FYI--those chewy granola bars are ah-mazeballs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment