Monday, September 12, 2011

Acme Love $4.57 for $56 of Food!

Before coupons I never would have thought about donating to a food pantry--honestly, I probably could have used the services of one myself! But today I got a lot of great stuff I can donate (and some I can use) for next to nothing!
Buy 10 participating items get $5 off instantly 
*prices below reflect instant savings, I did two sets of 10
*the hamburger helper/betty crocker potatoes were totally free
9 Boxes Hamburger Helper .50 ea
8 Boxes Betty Crocker Potato Mix .50 ea
3 Cinnamon Rolls $1.99 ea (Can't lie, these are for us--a special occasion splurge =)
2 Boxes Everyday Essentials Spaghetti $1 ea
4 Boxes Green Giant Vegetables 4/$5
=$21.47
-2 $1/1 Everyday Essentials Item (These coupons are available in the Acme coupon books located at the service desk)
-3 .75/3 Hamburger Helper
-4 .50/2 Betty Crocker Potatos
-3 .30/1 Cinnamon rolls
-$3 Any Acme Frozen Food purchase (mailed to me from Acme)
-.80/4 Green Giant Frozen Vegetables
=$4.57 Saved $56 (according to my receipt with coupons/sale price/instant savings)

No comments:

Post a Comment