Friday, July 15, 2011

Flavor Vs. Fizz--Crystal Light = Yum

As a part of the Glam Network I was given a super fun Crystal Light gift pack to try out. I already drink their lemonade but that's the only flavor I've ever tried. Since I've recently given up stocking my fridge with soda *sob* I tried out some new flavors and I was super impressed. There are tons of options and my new favorite is Fruit Punch--which I dressed up in the photo above =)! It is so yummy and summery--it is definitely my new favorite Crystal Light! This will definitely help me through soda-less days, and really I don't even miss the fizz. 





**no monetary compensation was received for this post from Crystal Light Or Glam Media. the opinions expressed herein are mine and not indicative of the positions or opinions of Crystal Light. 

No comments:

Post a Comment