Sunday, May 29, 2011

5/29 TransAction Walgreens?!

So, I'm not feeling the love for Rite Aid this week and am only going a bit later on to pick up a few odds and ends. I tried to do a large-ish scenario at CVS but both of the ones I visited (we have 3 within a mile of us) didn't have a key item and didn't have a spot on the shelf for it so I'm not even sure they stock it anyways! Gah!
So I went to Walgreens! They had a bunch of good deals--although, the *best* deal wasn't available. Boo. Here's what I got anyways:

6 Right Guard Deodorant $4.49 Bogo
2 Dry Idea $4.49 Bogo
2 Johnson and Johnson 1st Aid Kit $1.29 ea
*free first aid bag and coupons wyb 2 J&J
Aquafresh Kids Toothpaste .99 (with in-ad coupon)
Icy Hot Cream $.99 (With .99 back)
=$22.52
-4 Bogo Right Guard/Dry Idea coupons
-$1/2 J&J First Aid Item
-$1/1 Icy Hot (adjusted down to .99)
-$1/1 Aquafresh Kids toothpaste
=$1.77 with .99 RR back!

No comments:

Post a Comment