Wednesday, September 22, 2010

September Rite Aid Wrap Up: What I Bought, How Much I Made And The Stuff I Got To Take Home!!!

This month at Rite Aid!!
I did good.....
I spent $0.00 OUT OF POCKET!!!!
Woooo hooo!!!! Totally FREE!!!
***I am going to receive $5.99 Single Check Rebate this month! (as well as another $10 gift card)
***I started out with $30 in Rite Aid Giftcards (from the skincare SCR) and ended up with $13 left on my original Gift Card and a shiny new $10 Gift Card coming my way from the Kimberly Clark (Huggies) SCR!!!!
***I have OVER $30 in +UPR left over!!

Here are my transactions for the month (not including two I didn't take pictures of--b/c I figure--how many pictures of my stuff do you even want to see?! Ha! I guess I just offer it as proof--kind of like trophies for bargain hunting and coupon matching)
I got a great variety of items this month including:
makeup
pepsi
pepsi 
pepsi
huggies
pampers
wipes
toothbrushes
toothpaste 
hair dye
razors
oatmeal
hand soap
lotion
gum 
chapstick
laundry detergent
dish detergent
dishwasher detergent
trash bags
moisturizer
shampoo/conditoner
tylenol
listerine 
butt paste =)
deoderent
gum
cookies
saline

Oh yeah...and they PAID ME $5.99 to take it all home!
Genius.
(Not me--Rite Aid and their marketing/ad making/video values team)
Rite Aid = Love!!

1 comment:

  1. Boy, I thought I did well at CVS...but your post here leaves me LONGING for a Rite Aid!

    Great job Shelly--you are an inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete