Monday, September 13, 2010

Rite Aid Deal...Because We Like It. =) Also, .08 Mascara Was Involved....

My oldest daughter is off to Kindergarten and I find myself with a little more motivation and energy now that I'm down a kid =) I took the littles to Rite Aid because I was majorly craving some pepsi...also there is basically free mascara which is da bomb.
Here's what we did:


3 Pepsi $10.98 ($2 +UPR)
Maybelline Great Lash Mascara $3.08 (40% off) ($1 +UPR)
Oreo Cookies 2/$1
=$15.06
-$3/$15 Rite Aid Coupon (mailed to me in my quarterly statement)
-$5 Rite Aid gift certificate (because my +UPR didn't print last week)
-$1/2 Nabisco Cookies Video Values September
-$1/1 Maybelline Mascara printable
-$2/1 Maybelline Video Values September
-$3 +UPR this week
=.06 plus tax
=.67 (on Rite Aid SCR gift card)
 with $2 +UPR back!

No comments:

Post a Comment