Saturday, September 18, 2010

Rite Aid And Misc. Odds And Ends

Today was an AWESOME mail day for me!! I rec. tons of free magazines I signed up for (Taste of Home, Martha Stewart Living, Rachel Ray and Women's Day), I got my Rite Aid SCR Glam Camp Bag with Samples:
(a.k.a ugliest bag known to man with cute samples inside--there are actual RITE AID logos/emblems on the bag! gag! =)


I also had a bag of faulty Pampers a few weeks ago that I called customer service about (at least 6 of the diapers when you went to pull the tab it came off in your hand. It's sooo annoying b/c it renders the diaper useless and you can't return diapers! I had to keep them together with hair ties. Ha!) and they sent me THREE $10/1 Pampers coupons!!! Woowwweee! They MORE than made it right! What amazing customer service from Proctor and Gamble! Kudos to them!!
I used the coupons for my Rite Aid deal today!
I did two transactions shown here!

Transaction 1
4 Oral B 3d White Toothbrushes $2.99 ea
Pampers box $19.99
2 Noxema Razors $1.99
=$34.92
-$5/$25 Rite Aid printable
-$10/1 Pampers Corporate Coupon
-2 b1g1 Oral B Toothbrush Coupons
-$1/1 Oral B Toothbrush
-.75/1 Oral B Toothbrush
-$5 Rite Aid gift card (from a transaction last week when my +UPR didn't print)
-2 $2/1 Noxema Razors found in boxes I had already purchased
-$2 +UPR last week
=.19 plus tax on Rite Aid SCR Gift Card 
with $10 +UPR P&G, $5 +UPR Pampers, $1.50 +UPR Oral B

Transaction 2
2 Pampers Big Box Diapers $19.99 ea --down to $17.99 ea with Wellness discount
(both with $30 of coupons inside from P&G SCORE!!!!)
=$35.98
-$5/$25 printable
-$5 Rite Aid Gift Check (from +UPR that didn't print)
-$10/1 Pampers from Corporate
-$1/1 Pampers 8/8 PG
-$14 +UPR
=.98 on Rite Aid SCR gift card 
with 2 $5 +UPR Pampers and $10 +UPR P&G for a total of $20 +UPR

No comments:

Post a Comment