Sunday, September 5, 2010

Rite Aid 9/5

I skipped CVS again this week--I have over $30 ECB to spend but there just isn't anything very exciting going on there lately! Boo!
So...I went to Rite Aid =)
Total: .50 plus tax
($2.02 altogether) On A Rite Aid Gift Card! = FREE!
$10 +UPR back!
Here's what I got:
2 Cascade $6 ($1/2 +UPR)
2 Right Guard bogo $4.49 ($1/2 +UPR)
2 Oral B Cross Action $2.99 ($1 +UPR ea)
Biotrue Saline $4.99 ($4 +UPR)
Loreal Haircolor $8.99 ($2 +UPR)((rang up $8.54 b/c of wellness I guess?)
Schick Hydro $5.99
=$35.99
-$5/$25 Rite Aid Video Values
-$2 Loreal In Ad Coupon
-$3/1 Loreal printable
-$4/1 Biotrue (coupon found at Walmart)
-$3/2 Right Guard printable
-bogo Oral B RP
-$5 Schick
-$1/1 Oral B 8/29 PG
-$6 +UPR
-$1/2 Cascade 8/29 PG
=.50 plus tax ($2.02) with $10 +UPR back!**
**The register did A LOT of weirdo things with my discount--like adding it back on and taking it off--so somehome my numbers STILL don't come out right when I add them up--my total is always lower than it "should" be after coupon deductions--their receipts are hard to figure out so I'm honestly not sure what is going on!!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't see you post the price for that cute little girl in the background. I'd like to see if they're still in stock! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! she likes to sneak into my deal pictures! that girl is price-less! =)

    ReplyDelete