Saturday, July 24, 2010

Shoprite 7/25- Dollar Days!!

Shoprite is having dollar deals starting tomorrow!
Here is my first transaction....
oh, and p.s.- you CAN do this as a moneymaker, but I need some olive oil so I'm not.
However, I am including a moneymaker transaction on this below!
I think I will go to shoprite a few times this week, rolling my catalinas from deal to deal.
So this is a first transaction of many!

Pompeian Dollar Days! (my transaction)
Buy 1 Extra Virgin Olive Oil- $3.50
Buy 3 Red Wine Vinegars- $3.75
Buy 1 Balsamic Vinegar- $2

Use $1 off of 1 Olive Oil Coupon from 5/25 RP
Use $1 off of 2 Vinegars from 5/25 RP
Use .50 (will double) from here
(you will see a $1 off coupon there too- it's no longer available; also- it only let me print one...)

Total: $6.25 and get a $5 catalina and a free shopping bag! (That's only 25 cents a bottle!)

If you want to make this a money maker transaction, you could do this:

Buy 5 Red Wine Vinegars- $6.25

Use $1 off of 2 Vinegars from 5/25 RP
Use .50 (will double) from here 
Total: $4.25 and get a $5 catalina and a free shopping bag!
(if you have 2 5/25 RP inserts, this would jump down to $3.25!)

If you don't have the 5/25 RP, don't worry! 
You will still get all 5 vinegars for $5.25 and get a $5 catalina when you use the printable! 
So that's still amazing! 5 cents a bottle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment