Wednesday, June 2, 2010

200 Diapers for $5?

Actually it was 200 diapers for $5 WITH $2 ECB back!
I read reports that CVS was having a major baby markdown and ran over there this morning with my little guy in tow. I didn't find any of the fabulous 75% Huggies (they were sold out--boo!) but I did find a couple packs for 50% off, had some $3 coupons too! The CVS brand was on clearance in one store (and yes, I had to go to 3 stores to find them and yes, it was totally worth it b/c the three stores are less than a mile from each other and my home =). CVS brand was $2.37 with $2 ECB back! So, for $5 out of pocket (after 2 $3/1 Huggies coupons from coupons.com and some of last week's ECBs) I got a bunch of diapers! 
Woooo hooooo!!
Are you convinced yet that couponing is *worth* it? If you aren't and have questions write me and I'd love to share what I know because (not to sound like a broken record) they have changed. my. life.
Happy Wednesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Good going!
    From my (mostly) internetless visit to WV, I gave Jason directions/instructions to print out the $3 Huggies coupons, and left him with my ECB's to go to CVS.

    How did it turn out, you wonder? He tells me a few days later he ran in at the last minute, throwing some excuse out there about why he couldn't print the coupons, and came home with the Huggies Jeans diapers. Ugh. At least they were on sale ... I think.

    ReplyDelete