Thursday, May 13, 2010

Do you ebate?

Well you should! And now's a great time to start!! (more about that below!)

I always (well..always try to remember to) go to ebates before doing any online shopping. Because when you do, you get money back! Sort of like a rebate that you don't have to fill out any paperwork for! It's totally awesome! They literally cut you a check once a quarter for all the shopping you did that quarter. You don't even have to remember to ask for your check!

If you want to get started, you can use this link! I believe you get $5 free to start off the goodness!

Anyway, whether you are ebating already or not, I wanted you all to know that it's ebates' 11th birthday! So many of the top stores are 11% back! Including Gap, Sephora, Old Navy, and other goodness.

And by many, I mean 81 stores are 11% back!! Yes, I counted.

If you want to see the stores that are 11% back, click here!

And happy ebating!

No comments:

Post a Comment