Thursday, May 27, 2010

Do You *All You*?

I've recently subscribed to All You magazine and it. is. ah-mazing. It is chock-full of high value coupons for both grocery and drug store items that you can't find anywhere else!!! 
My subscription has easily paid for itself in the first two magazines I received!
Do you want a chance to save a ton of money with the coupons in All You? 
Here's a way to get an AWESOME deal on it!
2. Search for Magazines.com
3. Click through to Magazines.com (you will see a screen with your *tracking number* this is how Shop At Home credits you with your cash back!)
4. Purchase All You magazine for $19.99 (you can use your paypal account!) 
This is the best deal I've seen for this magazine and I've done a lot of looking! =)

1 comment:

  1. I just checked my shop@home account and there it was!! Plus a couple from ebay that I didn't know about!

    ReplyDelete