Saturday, March 6, 2010

Rite Aid Deal Scenarios 3/7-3/13

I am planning on doing two transactions at Rite Aid this week (it works for me to do more than one trip/transaction b/c we have 3 stores w/in a 1 mile radius! Here is the first one!
Trip 1:
Buy 3 John Frieda haircare for $15
Use one $3/$15 purchase Rite Aid Coupon
-one $1 Rite Aid Video Values Coupon (Rite Aid has a program where you can watch commercials online and print off coupons for the products you view--sign up here)
-2 $3 off 1 coupon from 3/7 insert (I rec. two papers this week so I have extra copies of the coupons)
-$2 john frieda printable (I don't think this is around anymore)
=$3 which I will submit for $5 single check rebate for a grand total of $2 MADE!!!
((you could get these even cheaper if you had three copies of the coupon inserts!! many couponers will buy multiple copies of newspapers when there are lots of good coupons around--our paper has more than paid for itself everyweek so far!!))

No comments:

Post a Comment