Thursday, March 11, 2010

'Cause nothin' makes me feel better than a deal....(except for maybe Pepsi and Dark Chocolate...but other than that...)

I'm missing time out with friends this week due to the sickness of the littlest little one. So I sent my husband to the grocery store to roll a catalina and now I feel marginally better =)
We decided to roll the Con-Agra catalina deal at Acme again (buy $25 get $10 back) mostly b/c my husband was in desperate need of snapple! =)
Here's what we did:
2 snapple (2 for $10)
1 12 double roll angel soft (5.99)
1 8 pack sparkle paper towels (5.99)
1 dannon danimals yogurt $2
1 dannon danactive yogurt $2
=$26
-$1 sparkle
-$1 printable angel soft (found on website)
-$1 danimals
-$1 danactive
-$12.50 catalinas (from the last time we went to Acme and did this)
= 9.50 with $10 bucks back for our next purchase
I like buying stuff and making money. It's a good thing.

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh. why did i not think of rolling? you are one smart girl.

    ReplyDelete